Fishing wire/cable in tight and cramped quarters - ideas?

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум рыбаков » Разное » Беседка рыбаков » Fishing wire/cable in tight and cramped quarters - ideas?
Fishing wire/cable in tight and cramped quarters - ideas?
ClintBarton 07.06.2018, 17:25 | # 1
ClintBarton
HI,

So I am attempting to run Cat5 across my upstairs living space. The easies way to accomplish this (one would think at least) would be to go into the crawlspaces (I have kneewalls) and simply run it under the floor. Howver, these are very cramped spaces indeed.I can almost stand up (I have to hunch over) in the attic crawlspace, and I have to stand balanced on rafters to avoid stepping through the ceiling and falling into the living room below. The space between the rafters under the upstairs floor is partially blocked with old (40 years old!
Image failed to load - try launching in new window
), decaying insulation which makes it a royal biotch to push any kind of cabling the 12-24 feet or so it takes to get across the room.I have little room to maneuver anything rigid, but something on a spool perhaps, but with enough strength to punch through the old insulation?Any suggestions?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:

Thanks!
Реклама
Рыбак 07.06.2018, 17:51 | # 2
Рыбак
Hi
Have you asked your question at the fishing store?
Too difficult English, you can explain in simple language?

РЫБАЛКА ОНЛАЙН | РЫБАЛКА ВИДЕО | РЫБАЛКА ИГРЫ
Форум рыбаков » Разное » Беседка рыбаков » Fishing wire/cable in tight and cramped quarters - ideas?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Статистика форума
Обсуждаемые темы: Популярные темы: Почётные рыболовы:

Последние объявления на Барахолке:

Фото водоёма
Четыре судака
Щука 8.7кг на жерлицу
Форум рыбаков ribalka.ucoz.org - это уютное место для общения рыболовов, охотников и любителей другого активного отдыха.
Писать можно без регистрации.